Thursday, June 6, 2013

Departure

Hello, this is Ben.  I am 15 years old.  I am getting ready to start High School in the Fall of 2013.  This summer my family and I are exploring the Great West of the United States.  We will be utilizing different modes of transportation throughout our journey.  Our adventures will take us through eight states in the Western part of the US.  We will fly into Colorado and from there take a 13 day bus trip through South Dakota, Wyoming, Idaho, Utah, Arizona, Nevada and California.  Along the way, we will be stopping at landmarks/cities such as: Mount Rushmore, Yellowstone National Park,  Bryce Canyon National Park, Grand Canyon National Park, Las Vegas, San Francisco, San Diego and the Pacific Coast.  Along this adventure I will be posting pictures, videos and journaling.  I invite you to join me in my travels.  If you have questions or comments, please feel free to post them and I will reply.  Check back each day to see where I've been and where I'm headed next!  

No comments:

Post a Comment